ABOUT LATE NIGHT MARQUETTE
Late Night Marquette actively promotes a vibrant campus culture by collaborating with members of the university and Milwaukee communities to provide fun, innovative, and free programming to students. A diverse group of students and student organizations are key participants in the planning and implementation process, which provides valuable leadership and learning experiences.
- Create places for students to gather and socialize during late night hours
- Establish late night programming as part of the campus culture
- Incorporate traditional programs into a broader late night programming initiative
- Develop new programs that broaden the experiences of students
- Build excitement on campus in order to build a stronger Marquette community
- Connect students with entertainment opportunities in the greater Milwaukee community
- Collaborate with students, staff, faculty, and alumni and encourage all of these groups to share special areas of expertise and talent
- Encourage student involvement and leadership
Resources for Student Programs
Late Night Marquette is happy to collaborate with or promote your student organization's/ hall's event. (NOTE: All events must be registered and approved.)
Please contact Jess Burkart at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.